Best aluminum fence manufacturers.
Read time: 3.5 minutes
We wrote this article to help those looking to purchase the best aluminum fence for their needs. By the time you’re done reading this, you should have a good idea of what’s out there and understand what the best option would be for your project. Please note that all of the information below regarding a company that is not SLEEKFENCE™ was taken right from that company’s website.
Please share this article on social media or with a friend if you find it valuable. Feel free to email us if you have any feedback about this article. We value your feedback, and we use the feedback to come up with ideas for future posts.
The fence is usually the first thing a guest sees with any home, and it has a huge impact on the perception of the entire property. It’s essential not only for your fence to look good but also to do its job well. Traditional wood fences can rot, warp, and look deteriorated over time, requiring continual upkeep. Knotwood’s aluminum privacy fence system provides everything you need for your fence while requiring little to no maintenance. It is a simple, stylish, cost-effective solution that promises to outlast conventional wood and metal fencing materials and enable your project to endure for years.
Their simple fence system allows you to create a fence that suits all your requirements. Easily set up an aluminum privacy fence for the deck, the backyard, or another area of the property. You choose the height, size, and width of your fencing slats. Lay slats vertical, horizontal, diagonal, or mix and match for an original design. Close gaps to create a totally secluded area or leave space to let the breeze through; the possibilities are endless with a Knotwood residential aluminum privacy fence.
Their pre-fabricated aluminum is incredibly light yet offers exceptional strength and durability in all weather conditions and is rust, corrosion, and termite free. With proper installation and care our aluminum fencing will not crack, shrink, peel, warp, or degrade.
Their profiles are 14 gauge, have a wall thickness of 2mm, and are extruded from 6061 T6 aluminum. Each is available in 6′, 8′, and 10′ lengths that can be customized for any project. Alumission aluminum profiles and parts are skillfully powder coated in a variety of finishes for a stunningly modern look.
Primarily utilizing high-grade aluminum, our modern fences are found at luxury residences and high-end commercial projects across North America. According to our clients, 5 things stand out about our product. We’ll list them below.
- With added reinforcements, as specified by engineering, our fencing can be rated to handle 160MPH wind load and more. This makes SLEEKFENCE™ products ideal for hurricane zones and rooftop patios, where high winds are a significant concern.
- Because of its ASTM E84 Class A classification, SLEEKFENCE™ can endure intense fire exposure without aiding in the spread of the fire. SLEEKFENCE™ is made from high-quality aluminum designed to endure intense fire exposure.
- SLEEKFENCE™ privacy panels have an STC rating of 25. This translates to a sound reduction of 1 dB per STC number. In practice, these panels can efficiently lower noise levels from 80 dB to 55 dB. To put it another way, this level of sound reduction can turn a hectic street noise into a distant hum, creating a tranquil and serene setting.
- We have developed a specialized water-tight post system here at SLEEKFENCE™. This makes our fencing system perfect for rooftop patios and any project involving landscaping or fencing, Including mixed-use developments, courtyard amenity spaces and equipment enclosures.
- Our black fencing is in-stock and ships pre-assembled for 4’ high, 6’ high and 8’ high fencing, yet the panels are fully adjustable onsite for unlimited heights/widths. SLEEKFENCE™ offers five natural woodgrain options along with unlimited solid colors which are available through special order. You can enjoy the look of a wood fence without wasting time and money on the maintenance that comes with having one!
Note: 46″ panels can be stacked to create a 92″ height. We’ve had clients go even higher than this on projects that required custom engineering.
Don’t hesitate to reach out:
We hope this article helped you discern which aluminum fence product would suit your needs. We have listed three great options here. Call or email us if you have any questions about our aluminum fence products. A member of our support staff will be glad to help you. If you are looking to install a SLEEKFENCE™, we would be glad to assist you in finding a contractor near you.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Click here to read about our fire rating: Fire–rated fencing. SLEEKFENCE™
Click here to read about our salt rating: SLEEKFENCE™ ISO 9227 aluminum fence salt rating.
Click here to read about how our product would hold up in a hurricane zone: Hurricane-proof fence. SLEEKFENCE™
Click here to read about our STC rating: Best sound barrier fence. SLEEKFENCE™